When our products function well, our goals are met, and our customers and users are happy - that's what we call customer success. We need someone to ensure this success now, and as Urban Sharing grows and evolves.
Retaining and optimizing customer relationships will be your main priorities. You're a great candidate if you're familiar with using data, and understand how data can help organizations understand how to prioritize. You’re a person who understands the complexity of scaling a product within the dynamics of internal stakeholders and end customers. You understand the complexity of our products and services and how information, cash, and people affect them. You are a problem solver and know how to maximize the benefits from our developed products and services so our end customers have a great experience and can achieve their goals.
You love working in an entrepreneurial environment and solving real problems based on data and insight. You are used to working in a lean and agile organization.
- Maintain sustainable, successful customer relations
- Handle roadmaps for end customers
- Take responsibility for ensuring the highest quality in what and how we deliver
- Streamline feedback and build excellent user stories
- Improve quality for operational teams using our developed products
- Use data and insights to prioritize functions
- Build solid reporting on the performance of our products
- Ensure our customers' success in using our products
- Solve core issues of customer portfolio development, retention, and expansion
- Support marketing, sales, professional services, training, and support
- Relevant higher education it business development and/or IT
- Work experience with IT and business development
- Experience from both local and international markets (Asia, Europa, etc.)
- Have taken part in scaling successful products
- Language skills: Excellent English and Norwegian - written and oral
- Experience with tools such as GCP, Trello, Slack and G-suite
- Experience with lean processes
- Experience with enabling high quality teams
- Works independently
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
- Precise and structured
- Digitally savvy and self-driven
We can offer you...
- to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility for your own tasks
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Liisa Andersson (firstname.lastname@example.org) COO or Siv Monika Lilleng (email@example.com) HR director.
Deadline to apply: September 30th.