- We’re growing our team of software developers building a sharing platform that support multiple cities with city bikes and other shared assets.
Our goal is a highly-automated, developer-friendly software platform where you can work on interesting development challenges, and then be able to go out into the streets and try the system you’ve made.
- You will be collaborating mostly with backend and native app developers, but our team also includes electrical engineers, product designers, data scientists and more, building the end-to-end service.
State-less, server-side rendered front-end applications written in React with Flowtype. Communicating with back-end through GraphQL via Apollo.
- User interface component library developed in-house. Components are styled using styled-components and is shared between public and internal web applications.
- All software running on Google Cloud Platform, with Google Pub Sub handling most of the data flow, and persistence handled by Postgres and BigQuery.
- Both business logic and presentation handled mainly by NodeJS/Express-applications.
All parts are containerized and managed for scale and reliability by Kubernetes. Continuous integration handled by CircleCI.
- Integration with various 3rd party services, such as Sanity as CMS and Sentry for error tracking.
We’re looking for multiple people that
Are comfortable creating non-trivial web apps, made up of modules (or atoms/molecules/organisms/components/whatever), not pages.
- You should know what to do when you see a React module.
… and it’s nice if you
- Have worked with creating and/or maintaining style guides (at least if you're the CSS-y kind of front-end developer).
Have experience in automated testing / continuous integration of web apps
- Know how to measure and optimize high performance user interfaces.
- Aspire to step up, down and/or sideways in the stack, from usability testing and design to core business logic and machine learning.
either way you should …
- Be fluent in English as working language
Enjoy working as part of a team.
Write testable, understandable and sustainable code.
- Be motivated by creating software that creates real value and makes a difference.
We can offer you...
- to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility and autonomy for the tasks you work on
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Johan Høgåsen-Hallesby (firstname.lastname@example.org) CTO or Siv Monika Lilleng (email@example.com) HR director.
Deadline to apply: September 30th.