With multiple new projects in the works, we need an exceptional project manager to mobilize the team before and during new launches. An example of a typical project is our launch of new sharing technology with a commercial partner in Edinburgh.
We are looking for an energetic professional with experience in project management. You have an entrepreneurial mindset and are willing to go the extra mile (i.e travel to assist with mobilizing our launch!) You love solving real problems based on real data and insight. You are used to working in a lean and agile organization.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, as we will expect you to sometimes pack shipments or help out on a truck if that’s what it takes to get deliver on time. You are a motivated leader and a "do’er" who knows how to drive a team to excellence.
You’re familiar with hardware and software development and product delivery, and have managed projects with great results, on time and on budget. You are a natural leader and have excellent communications skills.
- Own the specified project
- Tactical responsibility (budget, documentation, staff, and deadlines)
- Ensure quality in delivering to UIP's operating companies
- Report on progress and stakes
- Update routines and deliverables to reflect our product roadmap for launch
- Plan and scope deliveries
- Implement and test product
- Hand over project after launch to Customer Success manager
- Forecast project deliveries
- Mobilize hardware and software deliveries
- Prepare and set up organization for active service
- Relevant higher education in business, project management, and/or IT
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Language skills: Excellent English and Norwegian - written and spoken
- Experience with products such as Productplan, Trello, Basecamp, Slack and G-suite
- International experience preferred
- Experience in mobility, public transport, or other shared infrastructure is a big plus.
- Works independently
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
- Precise and structured
- Digitally savvy and self-driven
We can offer you...
- to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility for your own tasks
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Liisa Andersson (firstname.lastname@example.org) COO or Siv Monika Lilleng (email@example.com) HR director.
Deadline to apply: September 30th.