We are looking to strengthen our team's project management strategies, and improve our capability to deliver on new business opportunities. You are a great candidate if:
You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You love solving real problems based on real data and insight. You are used to working in a lean and agile organization.
You’re not afraid to ask around to get things done. You are proactive and know what a good tender response looks like. You are analytical, strategic and solution-oriented. You’re familiar with hardware and software, and have delivered projects with great results, on time and within budget. You know how to maximize time and effort. You love new products and ideas that improve peoples' lives. You are familiar with reading contract and procurement specifications and understand how to successfully deliver our product to customers. You see solutions, not limitations, within the scope of a project.
- Monitor the market and track upcoming tenders
Discover opportunities for new partnerships and business opportunities
Understand the details of tenders and support internal evaluation and delivery
Handle preliminary conferences and dialogue with new cities and customers
- Keep our internal documentation and routines up to date
- Forecast and plan deliveries on new business opportunities
- Coordinate our hardware and software deliveries on new projects
- Research opportunities for grants and external/public funds
- Relevant higher education in service project design, business development, project management, and/or IT
- 2+ years of experience in project management
- Experience with IT projects and other relevant projects
- Experience with Mercell, TED and Doffin
- Experience writing tender responses and applications for funded innovation projects
- Language skills: Excellent English and Norwegian - written and oral
- Experience with communication tools such as Basecamp, Slack and G-suite
- Experience from mobility, public transport or other shared infrastructure concepts is a big plus
- International experience preferred
- Works independently
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
- Precise and structured
- Digitally savvy and self-driven
We can offer you...
- the opportunity to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility for your own tasks
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Liisa Andersson (email@example.com) COO or Siv Monika Lilleng (firstname.lastname@example.org) HR director.
Deadline to apply: February 10, 2019