We’re growing our team of software developers building a sharing platform that support multiple cities with city bikes and other shared assets.
Our goal is a highly-automated, developer-friendly software platform where you can work on interesting development challenges, and then be able to go out into the streets and try the system you’ve made.
- You will be collaborating mostly with backend and native app developers, but our team also includes electrical engineers, product designers, data scientists and more, building the end-to-end service.
We’re looking for someone that…
- Knows how to develop NodeJS-applications that is built for reliability, scale and development over time
Have experience in creating API services, to be consumed both by end user clients and other systems, including from third parties
It's a big plus if you…
- Are used to working with containerized applications.
Have worked with applications in a cloud architecture, ideally on Google Cloud Platform
- Have worked with GraphQL
- Have experience with electronics/IoT integrations
- Have worked with integrating machine learning models in a live/production setting
either way you should …
Be fluent in English as working language
Enjoy working as part of a team.
Write testable, understandable and sustainable code.
- Be motivated by creating software that creates real value and makes a difference.
We can offer you...
- to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility and autonomy for the tasks you work on
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Johan Høgåsen-Hallesby (firstname.lastname@example.org) CTO or Siv Monika Lilleng (email@example.com) HR director.
Deadline to apply: September 30th.