We're currently looking for a candidate with experience in supply chain and logistics management.
The supply chain manager in Urban Sharing is responsible for the company’s entire supply chain, and is the company’s main point of contact for suppliers and the operating companies. This role maintains and improves the product control of UIP’s operating companies to optimize sourcing, inventory management, and logistics.
You love to work in an entrepreneurial environment and are willing to work hard and go the extra mile to solve issues. You understand how information, finances, and people affect the complexity of supply chains. Procurement and sourcing is at the core of what you know, with a dash of experience from project management. You know how to work with and understand data and real insight to deliver better products. You are solution-oriented, and get excited about solving complex operational problems.
In the role of Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, you will make sure our customers receive products that are cost-effective and delivered on time.
- Manage and maintain control of the entire supply chain
- Ensure quality in the deliveries from our suppliers
- Ensure quality deliveries to our operating companies
- Inventory management
- Quality assurance
- Ordering process
- Oversee and report on inventory
- Maintain and improve contracts with existing suppliers
- Create contracts with new suppliers
- Optimize inventory and capital utilization
- Identify and implement cost and/or quality-improving routines
- Own and operate inventory management system
- Relevant higher education in business, logistics, etc.
- Experience from a supply chain position
- Experience in consolidating suppliers, negotiating price, and reviewing intermediaries in both local and international markets (Asia, Europa, etc).
- Experience with ERP systems
- Highly proficient in MS Excel / Google Spreadsheet
- Language skills: Excellent English and Norwegian - written and oral
- Experience with Visma modules preferred
- Experience with tools such as G-suite, GCP (data studio) and Slack
- International experience preferred
- Works independently
- Service minded
- Good communication skills
- Precise and structured
- Digitally savvy and self-driven
We can offer you...
- to be part of a young, fast-growing Norwegian tech company
- a flexible workplace with a high level of responsibility for your own tasks
- a downtown office, located next to the Central Station in Oslo
For questions regarding the position or the company, please contact Liisa Andersson (firstname.lastname@example.org) COO or Siv Monika Lilleng (email@example.com) HR director.
Deadline to apply: September 30th.